EON SERVICES LLC informs users of the website about its policy regarding the processing and protection of personal data of users and customers that may be collected by navigation or contracting services through its website.
In this sense, EON SERVICES LLC guarantees compliance with current legislation on protection of personal data, reflected in Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, approving the Regulation of Development of the LOPD.
2. Collection, purpose and data processing
EON SERVICES LLC has the duty to inform users of its website about the collection of personal data that can be carried out, either by sending email or by filling out the forms included on the website. In this sense, EON SERVICES LLC will be considered responsible for the data collected through the means described above.
In turn, EON SERVICES LLC informs users that the purpose of the processing of the data collected includes: The attention of requests made by users, the inclusion in the contact agenda, the provision of services, the management of the commercial relationship.
The operations, managements and technical procedures that are carried out in an automated or non-automated way and that make possible the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, are considered as personal data processing.
3. Communication of information to third parties
EON SERVICES LLC informs users that their personal data will not be disclosed to third party organizations, with the exception that such transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a processor. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when EON SERVICES LLC has the express consent of the user.
4. Rights of users
The Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, 1999, on the Protection of Personal Data grants the interested parties the possibility of exercising a series of rights related to the processing of their personal data.
Insofar as the user's data is processed by EON SERVICES LLC, users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data.
In order to exercise these rights, the user must send a written communication, with proof of identity (ID card or passport), to the following address: EON SERVICES LLC, Calle: Paseo de Extremadura, 304 3B, Postal Code: 28024, City: Madrid, Province: Madrid or by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. This communication must include the following information: Name and surname of the user, the request, address and supporting data.
The exercise of rights must be carried out by the user himself. However, they may be executed by an authorized person as legal representative of the authorized person. In this case, documentation must be provided to prove this representation of the person concerned.
Our suppliers and distribution partners
Definition and function of cookies
A cookie is a file that can be downloaded to your computer or electronic device when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow the visited website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or its equipment and, depending on the type of cookie, can be used to recognize the user.
Types of cookies
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
- Customization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
EON SERVICES LLC makes a report of the cookies it has installed and those that are the responsibility of third parties.
On our Website we use the Google Analytics audience measurement system, a Google web analytics tool that allows us to know how users interact with our site. It also enables Cookies in the domain of the site where the user is located and uses a set of Cookies to collect information anonymously and produce reports on page trends without identifying users.
These Cookies are subject to the policy changes of their owners, so it is recommended to consult these policies through the following websites:
Type: Third Party Analytics
If you decide to modify the configuration of your access to the website, you should know that it is possible to delete cookies or prevent this information from being recorded on your device at any time by modifying the configuration parameters of your browser:
Browsers undergo updates and / or modifications, we do not guarantee that the links are active when you want to have them. To avoid inconveniences, you can access directly from the options of your browser.