Definition and function of cookies
A cookie is a file that can be downloaded to your computer or electronic device when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow the website you visit to store and retrieve information about a user’s or your computer’s browsing habits and, depending on the type of cookie, can be used to recognize the user.
Types of cookies
– Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
– Session Cookies: A type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of purchased products).
– Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
– Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as, for example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, and so on.
– Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to track and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create navigation profiles of users of these sites, applications and platforms, with the aim of introducing improvements based on the analysis of the data used by users of the service.
– Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the service requested based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the service requested. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising according to the same.
In and Out Madrid Tours S.L. makes a report of the cookies installed and those that are the responsibility of third parties.
On our website we use the Google Analytics audience measurement system, a Google web analysis tool that allows us to know how users interact with our page. It also enables cookies in the domain of the site where the user is located and uses a set of cookies to collect information anonymously and produce reports of page trends without identifying users.
These Cookies are subject to policy changes by their owners, and you should consult these policies through the following websites:
Type: Third Party Analytics
If you decide to modify the configuration of your access to the website, you should be aware that it is possible to delete cookies or prevent this information from being recorded on your device at any time by modifying the configuration parameters of your browser:
Browsers undergo updates and/or modifications, we do not guarantee that the links are active when you want to have them. To avoid inconveniences, you can access directly from the options of your browser.